Damage percent reduction table
There is only one table regardless of starter.
- Multi hit attacks count as a single hit unless the extra hits require user input, such as in ki blasts and rekkas. There are random exceptions like H Volleyball Fist and Wolf Fang Fist (even if you don’t use the followups).
- Assists count as two hits.
- Level 1 supers count as two hits.
- Trunks’ level 3 also counts as two hits because fuck it.
- Vanishes count as five hits.
- Raw dragon rush counts as ten hits.
- Combo dragon rush counts as nine hits due to the lack of homing dash at the end.
The final damage percent is calculated as initial proration minus the value from the table with a minimum of 10% for most attacks and a minimum of 50% for supers.
- Lights, overhead air normals, projectile normals and specials, assists, and super dashes have an initial proration of 90.
- 6Ms, overhead specials, grab specials, teleporting crossups (Cell j.2M, Hit 236S, Blueku 236S but not 214S), and frame 1 invincible specials have an initial proration of 80.
Hitstun Penalty (For ground combos only)
- 2.5+ seconds: -5 frames
- 4.5+ seconds: -10 frames
- 6.5+ seconds: -15 frames
- 8.5+ seconds: -10000 frames
Air Untechable Time Penalty (For air combos only)
- 7+ seconds: -5 frames
- 9+ seconds: -10 frames
- 11+ seconds: -15 frames
- 13+ seconds: -10000 frames